Kyle Field Rules
There are no extra strict rules in Kyle Field. Most of the rules stated below are simply common sense and things that fans should definitely adhere to.
All fans, including infants, must have a ticket for admission as there is no “lap ticket” available for games at Kyle Field. Guests holding a student ticket must have a valid Texas A&M student I.D. card for admission. Student guests must have a guest sticker affixed to their ticket for admission. Guest stickers can be purchased only on Gamedays at all stadium ticket booths.
On top of that, fans are reminded that there will be no re-entry to the stadium once you have exited. A new ticket will be required if you would like to enter the stadium.
Kyle Field allows guests to bring in their own water but, it is limited to one clear, unopened plastic water bottle up to 1 gallon in size. Additionally, there are many fountains inside the stadium to refill bottles. Fans can also purchase water bottles in 20 oz ($2) and 1- liter ($4) sizes at the stadium.
Alcohol is available for purchase in premium areas of the stadium and not available to general seating areas. Please take note that the possession or consumption of alcohol in the general seating areas of Kyle Field is expressly prohibited.
A valid I.D. is required to purchase any alcoholic beverages. All purchase must be made by guests above the age of 21. Additionally, there is a two (2) alcoholic beverage limit, per person and per identification.
- Unauthorized banners, signs, or flags may be brought into Kyle Field on the discretion of the stadium’s management
- Animals, with the exception of service animals and service animals in training. Fans are reminded to check with the stadium before bringing any service animal to the game.
- Artificial noisemakers
- Beverages (including alcoholic beverages), except for one sealed plastic bottle of water
- Tobacco products (of any kind)
- Ice Chests
- Stadium seats in excess of 16 inches
- Unauthorized banners, signs, or flags
- Any kind of weapons, including concealed licensed firearms
- Bags or cases of any kind that do not meet the new bag policy*
Clear bag policy:
Only clear backpacks that do not exceed the 12” X 6” X 12” clear bag policy guidelines are permitted. Additionally, the bag should not have more than one logo imprint more than 4.5” tall X 3.4” wide size maximum. Any decorative trim or patterns on the clear bag cannot exceed 2” wide. One (1) large clear plastic bag plus one small clutch is allowed per person.
Code of conduct:
- Be civilized and show your sportsmanship
- Do not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning or intimidating language at any time
- Support the players, coaches, and officials in a positive, respectful and pleasant manner, regardless of team
- Never engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass or demeaning
- Refrain from entering the playing field at ALL times, including post-game
- Not become intoxicated or hostile as it may
- Always be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect – remember the golden rule
- Guests who exhibit inappropriate behavior may result in the guest having his/her tickets revoked, being ejected from the stadium or arrested by police regardless of the ticket(s) they are holding.
- Do not distribute banners, booklets, business cards, circulars, commercial advertising, flyers, folders, handbills, leaflets, notices, pamphlets, posters, stickers or any other written, printed and/or painted materials, without advance written permission from Texas A&M University.